4.1 Cell Biology – full features
This course covers all of the theory typically covered during a yr 9 Biology course.
- Three years of access
- Interactive video tutorials for each topic area – no more passive watching, use the activities to focus your attention and engage with the lesson
- Detailed notes templates for each tutorial – detailed question prompts to really make you consider the content properly
- 12 learning games for each topic – great for memorising key details
- Curated library of extra tutorials for each topic – it’s sometimes useful to gain a different perspective on the same theory
- Notes template for extra tutorials
- Glossary of exam terms – it’s all too easy to misinterpret what examiners are looking for, use the video’s, text and diagrams in this section to check
- Exam style questions with feedback in the form of mark scheme and examiners comments
- Progress reviews after each topic with filterable report and revision notes to guide your exam preparation
- Diagnostic report comparing confidence with performance – highlights where your progress is beyond what you thought, and the topics you didn’t realise you needed to work.
- Access to a private coaching sessions (extra fee applicable)
One time payment
Course + Private Coaching
This plan includes the course plus a series of 30 minute video calls from an instructor to go through your work on each of the 12 topic areas in the course. Using this access plan prioritises your appointments and gives access to the maximum range of appointment times.
Instructors are particularly busy in the run up to exams. You may be lucky enough to find an an instructor available when you need one – but instructors set aside time specifically for students using this plan.